Making Buckinghamshire the happiest county in Britain
The Clare Foundation is a charity that brings together key stakeholders, partners, businesses and charitable organisations to facilitate and create positive change across society in Buckinghamshire.
Our mission is to bring the forces of kindness together to tackle the root causes of unhappiness in Buckinghamshire.
We do this by:
- Facilitating multi-stakeholder projects and programmes aimed at solving the key issues within Buckinghamshire that bring together charities, businesses and key infrastructure organisations such as Buckinghamshire Council.
- Offering free advice and support to charities and not-for-profit organisations in order to help them become more effective and efficient.
- Providing Social Investment Loans (interest free) to charities and not-for-profits to assist with their core business and strategic development.
- Developing impactful Corporate Social Responsibility projects and programmes by encouraging businesses and charities to co-collaborate for mutual benefit.
- Organising seminars and workshops for charity personnel to improve skills and provide tools to improve knowledge and education.
- Facilitating Charity Leader Forums that provide intelligence, knowledge and connectivity on a peer to peer basis.
Working collaboratively with other Charities to assist them to become more efficient and effective in all areas of their work.
Encouraging local businesses to engage with charities as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility and for senior management to become trustees.
- Co-op Local Community FundCo-op Local Community Fund Following The Clare Foundation’s successful Buckinghamshire Grant Funding Conference on […]
- Volunteers Week 1-7 June 2021Volunteers’ Week 2021 is a time to say thanks. This year’s Volunteers Week is […]
- We are recruiting for a Business Engagement ManagerThe Clare Foundation are recruiting for a Business Engagement Manager to join our team […]