The Clare Foundation is delighted to hosting an in-person event for charity professionals responsible for marketing and communications. Our guest speaker, Carys Dorritt, will share tips for better engagement with your audience in the digital world.
Why are we hosting this workshop?
- Did you know your average supporter has scrolled the distance of two marathons this year!?
- It goes without saying that your audience is spending a lot of time online.
- How do you form a digital marketing communications strategy that effectively reaches the right people, at the right time, with messages that resonate?
What can you expect?
This workshop is for anyone who uses digital channels (such as social media, paid social ads, email, website, SEO) to communicate with their audience, but isn’t quite sure they’ve got the formula right.
Many charities struggle to keep up with ever-changing digital world, with its shifting trends and impenetrable jargon.
This session will help you break it down, bust the jargon and get to a place where you feel confident planning and delivering your digital communications.
What we’ll cover
- The digital audience journey
- What a supporter looking for at each touchpoint?
- Audiences and their specific motivations and drivers
- How to map messages to the different stages and touchpoints
- The specifics of communicating online (with some platform tips)
By attending this workshop, you’ll learn the skills to be able to confidently plan what you say to your audience, when you say it and where you deliver the message.
About our speaker
Carys Dorritt, Founder, The Polka
Carys has 20 years of experience in communications and marketing and now focuses on supporting charities to use the digital landscape to their advantage.
She combines a strategic outlook with practical digital marketing know-how. It’s fair to say she spends too much time on Instagram!
Having worked for a number of UK household names in PR and digital marketing she brings insight and experience from the private to the charity sector.
Carys now works with a range of charities both large and small on a variety of projects from strategy and messaging, to SEO and social advertising.
When it comes to digital the devil really can be in the detail, and Carys and the Polka team are able to blend ideas and vision with execution and delivery.
About The Polka
We’re a boutique digital marketing agency who love helping charities and nonprofit organisations connect with their audience online. Whether it’s through creative social media campaigning or raising rankings on Google we help you reach the right people and ditch the digital overwhelm.