The Clare Foundation team is delighted to be hosting a Business & Charity Networking Event at Climb Quest Milton Keynes on Friday 17th March 2023. It’s traditional networking with a twist – with all our attendees having the opportunity to try out the climbing centre!
We endeavour to bring together our local, regional and national business contacts, public sector partners and charity sector colleagues to enable meaningful conversations. Covid prevented us from hosting our regular networking events, so this is our first in-person, cross-sector event since before the pandemic.
The Clare Foundation’s principal aim is to make Buckinghamshire the happiest county in the Britain – and one of the key ways we do this is by facilitating multi-stakeholder partnership projects. As our Founder, Mike Clare, would say “It’s about charities, businesses and people in Bucks all working together as a connected, collaborative and happy community.”
What can you expect on 17th March?
- A relaxed, friendly networking event
- Refreshments and buffet lunch
- The chance to hear short presentations from local professionals
- Learn about the fundraising challenge and team-building packages Climb Quest offer
- A chance to try out Climb Quest’s indoor climbing arena – which includes 20 unique climbing challenges (no previous climbing experience necessary)
A twist on traditional networking, we know your time is precious and we want to make this event as valuable, interactive and fun as possible, so we will have two competitions on the day:
- There will be a small prize or two for whomever looks best – dresses up – climbs the fastest – flamboyant climbing style or possibly the best team/individual!
- There will be also be a DRAW for an unrestricted grant of £1,000 (subject to completion of paperwork) to a Charity or Business. If a business is drawn, we ask that they donate the prize to a Buckinghamshire based Charity of their choice.
How do I book? Places are completely free, but are limited and do need to be booked in advance. Please visit our Eventbrite registration page to secure your place: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/542820439547
The Clare Foundation hopes you will be able to join us on 17th March. Even if you can’t make it, please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues/contacts within local charities or businesses that might like to come along.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us in one of the following ways: