CSR-Accreditation is a great way to pull together what you are already doing with regard to CSR. It helps you easily report on your organisations sustainable and community engagement. The accreditation application process provides a simple and straight forward template where you can record your organisations activity against the CSR Four Pillars. Each CSR Pillar is designed to help you audit and impact report on areas such as energy performance, recycling, staff engagement, health and well-being, community engagement and supporting local and national charities. This audit then becomes an invaluable.
CSR policy which you can use to show all your audiences that you are a caring and responsible organisation.
Achieving CSR Accreditation is a visible testimony of your organisation’s excellence in CSR.
The establishment of a CSR Accreditation looks at your organisation’s impacts on employees, suppliers, clients, communities / charities and the environment and helps you develop recommendations which forms the basis of your CSR road map.
Achieving a CSR accreditation has the following benefits:
- It provides a structured approach to bring different elements of your business together
- It provides a focus point – bringing the topic to the top of the business agenda
- It helps you integrate social, environmental, ethical, human rights and consumer concerns into your business operations and strategy, and it provides you with a real competitive advantage.
- It is a crucial component of a company’s competitiveness and something that should be led by the business itself
- It is a useful tool towards achieving a positive impact on society as a whole
- It demonstrates and maximises the creation of shared value for the owners of the business, its employees, shareholders and stakeholders
The Clare Foundation are delighted to have partnered with the UK’s only CSR Accreditation company. CSR-A are proud to be a Buckinghamshire based company and have already helped many Bucks businesses and charities develop their CSR polices and go on to become CSR Accredited. We can support your business or charity through the CSR accreditation process which focuses on the CSR Four Pillars of environment, workplace, community and philanthropy. (CSR-A are recognised and endorsed by Bucks New University and the Institute of Administrative Management).
For more information please get in touch with us.