- Develop the vision of organisation so it is in line with objects, aims and outcomes.
- Develop the culture of operational team working with trustees to achieve common understanding/communication of vision.
- Ensure the focus remains on beneficiaries in creating the vision.
- Review organisational structure, roles and responsibilities to make sure it is fit for purpose.
- Make sure services are in line with objects
- Develop an outcomes/impact culture for services.
- Understanding cost recovery in the fullest sense for each service provided to know when to say yes and when to say no to funding opportunities.
- Making a positive transition from being a founder led organisation through creating positive communication processes between operational management and trustees.
- Using all the above to build a compelling story of the charity to positively engage with funders.
- Engaging with beneficiaries so they become allies/supporter of the charity.
- Engaging with funders to build longer term relationships.