With Sophia Hobbs, Service Training Lead, Buckinghamshire Mind
The course aims to:
- Explore the emotional impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic and the current challenges to our mental health
- Seeks to highlight practical steps we can do to reduce the impact on our mental health
- Create plans to combat the physical and behavioural early warning signs of stress and anxiety, grounding and a strengths based approach to building resilience.
- Explore the five ways to wellbeing
- Have signposting and avenues to explore if further support needed.