Providing specialist support to charities by linking you with accredited advisers
At The Clare Foundation it has been a long-standing and ongoing objective of supporting charities with quality advice, through experience, expertise and skills not readily available to them. We are pleased to be able to offer a specialist team of advisors who are here to help and provide support across a number of areas including, funding, mentoring, marketing, leadership and much more.
What is the purpose of the CHAT programme?
- To link charities with pro-bono advisers who are happy to volunteer their time
- Helping charities make meaningful links with experts that help build reciprocity and a better Buckinghamshire society
- Helping charities to acquire the knowledge needed to enable them to be more effective, efficient and sustainable
Meet the CHAT team…
Chris Williams – Leadership, Governance and Environmental & Climate Change
Andy Hawkes – Health, Safety, Security, Fleet and Ergonomics Specialists
Jennifer Cameron – Change Management & Growth Strategist
Robin Walker – Business Leader, Strategist and Operational Management
Warren Koehler – Mentoring and Coaching of Executives. Strategy and Business Development
Isabel White – Grant Funding, Trusts, Training and Mentoring Advice
Vicky White – Marketing and Communications specialist
Martin Gallagher – CEO of The Clare Foundation
Helen Mee – Head of Charity Operations at The Clare Foundation
Rebecca Chandler-Wilde – Financial Management and Strategy Development. Governance. Climate Emergency Management
Lynne Gilbert – Charity Advisor, Executive Coach, Mentor and Mediator
Emma Lowndes – Marketing Director and Board Advisor
How the CHAT programme works…
- Following a charity need for support a verified Adviser is matched
- The adviser is provided with all the information needed to prepare for your introductory call
- You and your Adviser agree the support to be provided
- You will have up to 4 hours’ pro-bono a month with your Adviser
- You will also receive invitations to our networking events and seminars. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, please let us know.
- If you would like to continue receiving support after the pro bono time agreed, you can continue working with the Adviser outside of The Clare Foundation at an agreed rate with your Adviser
Get in touch
If your Charity would like support from one of our Advisers, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.