“Being a CEO is isolated and we all need a sounding board or critical friend from time to time who will listen and talk through the issues. Martin is exactly that critical friend, always supportive but ready to ask the tough questions and get to the heart of the issues. He has helped me clear my thinking and to develop coherent and effective strategies for addressing the biggest challenges. Martin’s advice is based on sound knowledge and experience and always worth listening to.
Martin developed and facilitated a day for my senior management team which re-focused everyone’s thinking. His expertise in team development was invaluable in helping all to understand the need to breakdown silos and achieve more by being supportive team players. The day was stimulating, challenging, thought provoking, fun and ultimately successful in achieving all objectives. The team has become ever more collaborative and effective since that day.”
Jenifer Cameron | CEO | Action 4 Youth | Buckinghamshire
“The Clare Foundation has provided for me and for PACE for many years. This support has taken the form of:
- Subsidised Training and Seminars on a range of topics from charity governance, finance, marketing and leadership
- A bespoke training day for PACE’s Leadership Team at a point of transition for the charity, led by the TCF CEO Martin Gallagher
- Ongoing support and follow up from this training from the CEO
- Networking opportunities to meet other charity leaders and people of influence
- Pro Bono Sessions with a personal coach to support me as I took the role of CEO
As a charity and in order to achieve or charitable objectives PACE has to develop the management and leadership skills of our staff quickly, effectively and the most cost-effective way possible. The Clare Foundation recognises the need and has developed a highly innovative and effective way of this to new and established charities. The quality of support, knowledge and skills that I and my staff have gained from the activities noted above has been outstanding. We have been introduced to speakers who are experts in their field and coaching that I have received as Chief Executive has enabled me to fulfil my duties and responsibilities with confidence. The support that PACE has received from The Clare Foundation has undoubtedly enabled our staff to be more effective and knowledgeable in their work.
I am extremely grateful to The Clare Foundation for this support.”
Amanda Richardson MBE | CEO | PACE Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
“The Clare Foundation and its CEO Martin Gallagher has been a great local asset for Oasis, offering support, training and guidance. The training sessions, that I or my managers and staff have attended, are great, very relevant and provide a great opportunity to network with other local organisations. I really like that the fact that the sessions provided are local, value for money and often just for half a day. This makes it financially viable to attend and timely as travel time is reduced.
On a personal basis I have spent a few sessions with Martin in his coaching capacity, which has been great , and a further good local resource, particularly given that it is difficult for a CEO to ‘offload’ and discuss issues with employees. I feel I can contact Martin at any time and if he is not available, he will get back in touch.”
Colin McGregor Paterson | CEO | Oasis Partnership | Buckinghamshire
- Chiltern Cats Protection receive £1,000 grantThe Clare Foundation supports Chiltern Cats Protection with £1,000 grant Chiltern Cats Protection Paws […]
- Charity Events Specialists Support Programme: Hearing Dogs for Deaf PeopleCharity Events Specialists Support Programme The Clare Foundation launched “The Charity Events Specialists Support […]
- Sponsors of the Proud of Bucks Awards 2021The Clare Foundation are thrilled to be sponsoring the Proud of Bucks Awards 2021 […]